Jeff Rogers ended the 2008-09 FHL Season with 80 career points. Saturday, he entered Week Nine of the 2009-10 FHL Season, with 94 Career Points, needing just six more for 100. During Game Three of a sweep vs. the Kings this past week, Rogers scored a six points, tallying a goal for his 100th career point. Rogers became the fourth player ever to reach 100 Career FHL Points. (Brian Barca, Chad Kanz, Andrew McDonald)
Career Of Jeff Rogers
- Drafted by the Hawks during the 2007 FHL Draft.
- Finished with 58 Points(2nd in League) while scoring 23 Goals(9th) and adding 35 Assists(1st) in the 2007-08 Season.
- After not being Franchised by the Hawks, Bishop Boyle drafted Rogers 1st overall in the 2008 FHL Draft.
- In the 2008-09 Season,Rogers scored 7 Goals and added 14 Assists, scoring 21 Points in a season in which he played for Bishop Boyle, the Pirates, and the Hawks
- Recorded his 100th Point on February 28th, 2010 in Game Three of the series against the Kings
- Currently fourth all time, and third active in FHL Points, behind Chad Kanz(retired), Brian Barca, and Andrew McDonald.
Next in Line
- Roy McDonald has 95 Career Points.
- Drew Hruska has 86 Career Points.
- Zak Campbell has 82 Career Points.
- Zack Wahal has 77 Career Points.